Me again. Sundays are just flat-out odd when you live where we do and do what we do. One of the quirkiest things about living in this particular Parsonage is the lay-out of the house in proximity to the Church Building. Below is a picture I took of myself sitting on the Toilet in the half-bath in our bedroom. Don't worry: I'm just sitting, not going. Anyway, what you see outside is the carport/garage/eating-area for Fellowship Meals. (I'll talk about the Fellowship Hall that connects to our bedroom later.) Directly behind that area is the Church Parking Lot and the Church Building itself. David and I have both had conversations with church folks while either sitting in this spot or standing at the sink. Seriously. Do you ever get used to that? Yeah, I don't really think so. Besides closing the window and pulling down the shade, whatcha gon do? It is what it is! :)
![]() |

Oh dear! Talk about a view.... Life in a fishbowl, Cady style
ReplyDeleteEnjoying your blog,
Debi
Too funny! Well at least you don't miss out on any "parking lot meetings" just because nature calls. You can hear it all.
ReplyDelete